We’re excited to introduce our new ministry partner, Morgan Duran, who will be serving throughout East Africa.
This Saturday, she and her husband, Lucas, will travel to Kenya to run Roots for Life, a nonprofit ministry they started that combines water-well drilling and sustainable agriculture with discipleship. They will focus on serving many of the unreached people groups in the area.
Morgan wants to reach women with the gospel and to help them grow and share their faith.
With this desire, All In Ministries is a natural fit as a ministry partner.
Through regular communications, we’ll work with Morgan to provide prayer, disciple-making resources/tools, and ministry coaching to equip women.
We may also travel to serve with the Durans to offer All In conferences in-country if needed.
Would you join us as we pray for the Durans:
- Pray for this Saturday’s travel.
- Pray for ministry connections and friendships to form easily.
- Pray for logistics (housing/government/ministry operations) to come together.
- Pray for their new marriage (only 18 months old) to be strengthened and protected.
- Pray for divine appointments for Morgan to encounter women hungry to learn about Jesus.
If you are a ministry leader or have connections to ministry leaders who may need prayer support, disciple-making tools, or coaching related to disciple-making or women’s ministry, please let us know.
We love to partner with ministries here and around the world. Learn more about becoming ministry partner.